Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Grandma's 87th birthday

Here are my mom's parents. My grandpa is 86 and my grandma is 87 years old!! They just celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary. They are amazing. Can you believe my grandma has never dyed her hair? They are such good people. They go to the temple once a week and volunteer at the MTC once a week. I love them very much.
My grandparents had seven children. Only one was missing in this photograph. My mom is the oldest (bottom right). The youngest is my aunt Sheryl (bottom left). I am very close to her. My uncles up top are all such incredible men and I'm lucky to have them as uncles.
These are my aunts and uncles with my grandparents, except the second from the left on the bottom which is my cousin (my aunt couldn't make it yet).
This is most of our whole group (62 out of 88) total posterity from my grandparents. All were there except those that live out of state, and even some of them were there.
This is my grandma blowing out her birthday candles.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What neat pictures! I hope to be like your grandma when I'm her age--serving at the temple and MTC. That is awesome.

Nichole said...

It was so good to see you guys at the cabin! I think you should have gotten Brielle's bracelet today-let me know how you like it!