Thursday, July 31, 2008

4th of July - Sorry for the delay






I know that some of you thought I fell off the face of the blogging planet. I am so so so sorry it has taken me so long. I have been so busy with work that every second I'm not taking care of Brielle I am either working or cleaning the house. Hopefully it will get better now that we hired another lady and she is pretty much up to speed. Here are some fun pictures of the 4th of July. We had a great time. (Obviously the other baby is Brielle's cousin twin). Aren't their outfits adorable? We went to the Provo parade in the morning, had a barbecue at my house with my family in the afternoon and then Mike and I (through Mike's work) had the pleasure of going to Stadium of Fire and sitting on the field. I LOVE STADIUM OF FIRE! I grew up going every year because my grandma would buy all of her children and grandchildren tickets. I love the fireworks and usually enjoy the entertainment. I did pretty well going without Brielle (while my mom watched her) and only really missed her once! That was the longest time I have been away from her, 6 hours! When she doesn't take a bottle and I'm still nursing, it makes it kind of tricky. Anyway the Blue Man group was fun, Miley Sirus was okay and the fireworks were incredible! We had a great time. I love Mike's new job!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back. Adorable!

Rachel said...

No worries...blogging should be convenient for YOU...it's just an added bonus that we all get to enjoy it with you! Darling pictures; glad you could get a break and do something fun with your hubby and SO GLAD that his new job is a blessing.

Kristin said...

Those pictures of Brielle are so fun--her outfit is so cute. So happy the new job is working out so great for Mike.