Saturday, August 2, 2008

More pictures of Lake Powell

This is my uncle who makes it possible for us to go to Lake Powell. This is him slaloming. He is probably the most giving and spiritual person I know. I love being around him.
This is my cousin's husband. This is the air chair. It is pretty fun, although I'm not very good at it! He was working on trying to do a flip.
This is my sister and I skiing together. I love skiing. It is so exhilirating to fly across water on water skis.
We had four babies there this trip. One was 6 weeks old (she is not in this picture). The one on the far left is Ariah (my sister's baby). The one in the middle is Abigail (my cousins baby) and of course Brielle is on the right. I thought it was a cute picture, and no we did not take them out on the tubes for a joy ride :)
Here is Brielle relaxing in the car. She loved it. I didn't take her in the water much because I was afraid she would get sunburned. She has such white skin. We had such a great time. I realized it is not near as relaxing with your own baby. It is much more fun and enjoyable to be the child, instead of the parent. I loved spending time with my family and Brielle did okay overall.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

What a fun vacation--that little car of Brielle's is great. Really like that. Your Mom rocks--on water skis at 61--too cool!! You got some great pictures out there on the water--I've been water skiing once and really enjoyed it. And I totally agree with you about things being different once you are a parent--yep, it changes so many different aspects of life.