Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tagged

Let me know if you are getting sick of me writing stuff about myself!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to start my junior year of high school
2. Going to Lake Powell with my family and skiing with 7 or 8 people behind the boat at the same time.
3. Getting excited to drive and date in a few months!
4. Not getting along with my baby sister. Good thing we do now!
5. Hanging out with friends pretty much every weekend.

5 Things on my to-do list:
1. Lose Weight
2. Clean out pantry
3. Scrapbook Brielle's first year
4. Organize office (what a mess!)
5. Make lots of family home evening packets

5 Favorite Snacks/Food:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Ice cream
3. Krispy Kream donuts (did I spell that right?)
4. Olive Garden pizza
5. Mike's curry dish

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off all debt
2. Pay off my family's debt
3. Buy a houseboat, mastercraft ski boat and wave runners
4. Contribute to LDS Business College for scholarships
5. Buy a big house and have more children (mine are extra expensive!)

5 Bad habits:
1. Eating while watching tv.
2. Eating late at night
3. Not getting enough sleep
4. Getting upset/competitive when playing sports
5. Leaving my clothes on the ground (this is a new bad habit)

5 Places I've lived (and in order):
1. Heaven
2. Roosevelt, Utah
3. Salt Lake City, Utah
4. Sandy, Utah
5. Provo, Utah

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I LOVE reading things about you--and getting to know you better all the time. I love watching you in primary--you are so good with the kids, even with sweet Brielle on your hip. I love what you said you would do if you were rich--that says a lot about a person, I think.

Shannon said...

I'll help you with the scrapbooking one! When are you coming over? Sat? Let us know. We miss you.