Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lake Powell

Brielle and I had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell with some of my family. It was a lot of fun. We had snow cones and this was after Brielle tasted a pineapple one. She made some great faces.

This is Brielle relaxing in the car Mike got her. She loved it. I liked that it was so shaded.
Brielle, Shelleen, Ariah and I just before we got in the water for a quick dip.
This is my cousin Aubree and Shell skiing. Even though you couldn't see it, the buoy is a No Wake buoy. I thought it was a funny picture since Shell skiied on the wrong side of it and lifted her rope over it. I love skiing with other people.
Here are the four moms and four babies that were there.
Here is my mom skiing; not bad for a 61 year old!
Here is a picture of me skiing. I love the red rock down there.
Here is Abigail and Brielle. These two are about a month apart. Abigail has sunscreen on her head that is why she looks like she has white hair. I love this face!

1 comment:

natskeen said...

Looks like such a fun vacation. I love Lake Powell! Brielle looks like she had so much fun!
I wanted to thank you for the flour we borrowed...you saved me. Thanks!
Also thanks for the dinner ideas. I love it!