Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Halloween - I know I'm too late, but I'm doing it anyway

Brielle was Cinderella (although I forgot the black thing that goes around her neck). She loved being a princess and she looked so cute and so excited about it.
Brooklyn was our cute girl monkey. She is pretty darn adorable.
I posted this one for my sister, Shimayne. She loves Brooklyn's face in this one. Me too. It makes me laugh.

Here are our pumpkins this year. We got a lot of compliments. We love carving them with our family. What a great tradition. From left to right is mine (Haunted castle), Mike's (wolf howling), Phil, Mike's brother (pirate skull), Randall (happy face) and Shimayne's (Devilish Diva).
I love Halloween and putting up decorations for it. Brielle really enjoyed it this year as well. Even though it was a rainy day, we still had a great time and got in some trick or treating between down pours.

No comments: