Saturday, January 8, 2011

Catch up - Arches - Oct 2010

I love Arches! I love everything about it except for the heat. So we decided to go down in October and it was perfect. We just did an out and back trip because the girls don't sleep well and we didn't want to spend money on a hotel night in which we would sleep worse, so we went down and back on a Saturday with Mike's family.
Here is Brielle with North Window. She did so great and loved hiking and seeing all the arches.
My girls and I at north and south window. Brooklyn who I was really worried about because she cries a lot also did fabulous. She loved being in the pack facing out.
Phil, Mike's brother, and Brielle looking out from Double Arch.
I think this is such a great picture. Mike and Brooklyn at Sand Dune Arch.
This is Brielle at Sand Dune Arch. Of course this was her favorite! We had a fabulous day and I classify it as an almost perfect day.

No comments: