Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well I tried


So Mike's Aunt Lesley is incredibly creative and talented. Whenever I need something creative done or need a creative idea I ask her. She is amazing. Well she gave me this idea for cupcakes. You make the cupcakes, frost them, then cut marshmallows into thirds and turn then upside down, frost them with a different color and then do a little marshmallow in the middle that is yellow so it looks like a flower. I bet pretty much anyone could make them look better, but I've never tried something like this, so it didn't turn out too bad for my first try.

5 comments:

Lacey said...

Those are dang cute! I'm impressed, anyway.

Rachel said...

they look fantastic! thanks for the idea...

Kristin said...

Personally,I think they look great!! That's a fun idea.

Melissa Yergensen said...

I think they look beautiful ... and delicious!

Ryan said...

Looks good