Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny Brielle

I was just working and looked over and saw Brielle in the saucer. It was so cute.

I laughed so hard when I saw this. She was playing with the diaper bag in the front room. I was cooking dinner. I heard her crawling and start to wimper. I found her in between the table leg and chair leg stuck. I don't know how well you can see, but she got the diaper bag around her middle and was pulling it, like a horse and buggy. It got caught when she tried to go through chair legs and table. It was so funny.

I just look at Brielle and cannot believe how much I love her and how many times a day she makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, Shar, she is SO cute! Isn't being a mom so much fun? I love it!

Kristin said...

And then we also get to laugh with you. Cute girl.

Michelle said...

She is adorable! I love when they start to figure things out. They are so curious and SO SMART!