Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brielle is 1

Wow. Brielle just turned 1 yesterday. I cannot believe it has been a year. It has just flown by. Here are some pictures from then until now. These pictures are when she was in the NICU.

She was just a few days old in this picture. I do not have really big hands so even though the picture is blurry, you can see how small she was. She was born at 4 lbs and 4 oz and when we got to take her home, she was 5 lbs 4 oz, just barely bigger than a 5 lb weight. She was so tiny.

She is maybe 1-2 weeks old in these picture. She was in there for almost three weeks because she was having a hard time eating on her own. I hated that tube, but I thought she looked cute in the green outfit.

5 comments:

Brittainey said...

Happy Birthday Brielle! They just grow way too fast. My baby will be one in December. Time just flies!

Britt said...

Sorry I was signed in as my son. Oops!

emlizalmo said...

Happy birthday, you gorgeous baby girl!

Chris and Susie said...

I can't believe Brielle is one. That was a fun recap of her pics over the last year. She is such a darling baby. I just love her smile!

Kristin said...

It was fun to look at the pictures of her in these posts as she grows up. What a pretty girl she is.