Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fast forwarding...

10 months - I love this picture. Mike took it in August and I thin it is just so adorable.
11 months - I think this is cute with her in the hamper and the clothes on her. I also think that face is just priceless.

1 year - This isn't the most professional picture, but I absolutely love it. I will get some cuter ones hopefully at her birthday party on Saturday! She has been such a joy in my life and yesterday I wrote a few letters to her, from when I was pregnant and then when I found out I was having twins, then losing the one baby girl, when I had her, and then one each month she has been alive. It was really neat to look back through this year and to write to my daughter the things I was feeling and thinking. I love her so much and I'm so grateful Heavenly Father considered me worthy to be a mother to this angel baby!

4 comments:

Mom Weight said...

What an absolutely adorable 1 year old she is. I loved every picture you posted. It was fun to run through the year and watch her grow.

MommyMert said...

She is great and its amazing not only how much they grow in a year, but how much we as parents learn in a year. Happy Birthday to All of YOU! :) She is a tiny thing, but she is doing wonderful.

Elke said...

Every baby in this world should be so wanted, so loved, and so blessed with such a great family! She is such a cutie! Happy Birthday, Brielle!!!!!

Kristin said...

I just love, love, love that picture of her in the grass. One of my favs.