Thursday, October 16, 2008

The many faces of Brielle

So Brielle starting crawling right? Well now we enter the 'Always has a bruise on her head phase.' She was crawling, right in front of me, and was crossing from the hallway to the kitchen. She got caught on the little lip of the laminate and went head first onto the floor. Oh you know what? What was a different bruise. This picture was when she was begging at my feet for some of 'Adult food' and she slipped and hit her head on my chair or the table leg or something. I felt so bad!! She seems happy about it though doesn't she? Just kidding, this was taken a couple of days later. You can see her two bottom teeth really well. She has two top teeth and I think she is trying to get one more on the bottom.




So Brielle is just a goofball. She is definitely Mike's daughter. It is so funny because she tries to make us laugh while at such a young age. She has been pulling these funny faces lately, and I got a couple of them on camera. I just laugh every time she pulls them, and then I try to get her to do it again and I laugh more. She is so funny and such a cutie. I wish I could record her all of the time. She makes me laugh constantly.




3 comments:

Andrea said...

I cannot believe those blue eyes! What a goof she is!

Jillian said...

What a cutie!

Kristin said...

I love her nose all scrunched up.