Sunday, September 23, 2012

Tulip Festival

 I love Thanksgiving Point gardens.  I especially love the Tulip Festival.  This was a perfect day in April to go.  It was overcast, so not too hot or too cold.  I wish my camera could capture the beauty of this place.  I love it so much.
 I had to wear my glasses for ten weeks prior to getting my eye surgery.  I wish I would have remembered to take them off.  Oh well.  I sure love my girls. 
 I love the way they put colors together.  They are amazing.
 Brielle is my little climber.  She loves to climb and she is so careful so I don't worry about her very much when she is climbing.
 AAAHHHHHHHHHH!  Love
 Again another picture of my kids smelling flowers.
 What a cheezy grin. 
I love this picture.  This is probably the best one I got.  What vibrant colors!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It is beautiful there. One of the places that I think deserves the the title: Heaven on Earth!

Kristin said...

I love these pictures. I love that place. It is so beautiful. Have you seen the stautes of the Savior that they are creating? Amazing.