Sunday, September 16, 2012

Zoo

 I love the zoo.  I have to admit this was not always the case but now that I have kids, I love to watch them and their excitement.  We went in April and this was the biggest turtle I have seen there!  He was huge!
 Then of course the picture of them on the tigers. 
 This one is classic. 
 My girls love the playground, probably more than seeing the animals really.  We went just last week (September) and the playground was closed and I almost asked for my money back.  I was so sad.  We may not be going again until they open up the playground!  The rocky shores exhibit was cool though.  I am almost through April....watch me catch up!
 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

April really wasn't that long ago. You're doing great. :) Looks like they had a fun time. Did you go without Mike?

We haven't been to the zoo since Cortney was a baby. I really need to get the kiddos back there.