Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Brooklyn's stacking abilities

I love this girl.  Really I do.  There are many times I joke about wanting to sell her for a few days, but she does capture your heart.  If you have ever been around her for an extended period of time, you know she pushes buttons, doesn't listen and drives me INSANE most of the time.  If you have only been around her a little amount of time, you think she is this talking adult in a child's body.  She charms everyone she meets and I love her for that.  She is such a loving child and I love that about her as well.  One of the things I love about her are her OCD tendencies.  She loves to stack things and line things up.  She made this stack all by herself with NO help.  If I don't watch her closely, she will stack sour cream, line up socks or line up things on a shelf at the store.  I find it so funny but we may have issues with it in the future.  Only time will tell.  What a cutie.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

No wonder she loved Emma's stacking cups so much! Cutie.

Kristin said...

That is the cutest thing. She looks so proud of her tower. Those organizing capabilities will prove to be very handy as she gets older.

Michelle said...

She's a cute girl! I love that grin! And she DOES have mad stacking skills!