Saturday, September 22, 2012

Jaron's Birthday

 
 
 My nephew, Jaron, turned 2 (in April, still catching up).  I love this boy, seriously love this boy.  I have told Shell many times if I knew I could get a clone of this boy, I would get pregnant ASAP.  He is so good natured and loving and sweet and cute and I could go on and on.  Shell and Ryan put on this awesome party with outdoor games, indoor hide and seek glow in the dark egg hunt, indoor games and fun presents.  I love this lower picture of him with his Buzz hat.  He looks so awesome.
 
 Shell made this amazing soccer cake.  Didn't she do a great job?  Happy birthday Jaron.  We sure love you sweet boy!
 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

AWESOME Cake! Amazing!

Kristin said...

He is darling.

And that cake is fantastic. Your sister did a great job. Isn't it great being close to family.