Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally, I put on some pictures!

When Michelle had her baby I checked everyday to see if she had uploaded pictures of her beautiful baby. Then look at me, it takes me three weeks to do it! Sorry it has taken me so long to upload pictures of mine. I couldn't find my camera for a while. Then I got Brielle and Brooklyn in cute dresses and before I could get any pictures, Brooklyn threw up all over herself and her dress, so that plan was ruined. Today I just took some, without really cute clothes on, but I think they turned out okay.




11 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE the big sister kiss! I need to come visit! SOON.

Rachel said...

She is absolutely precious, Sharene. I'd love to come visit and hold that little one.

MommyMert said...

So beautiful. Love it.

Kemi said...

She is so precious! Congratulations!

I especially love the picture with Brielle. It's the perfect new baby/big sister photo. :)

Melissa Yergensen said...

OH MY GOSH! She is so so so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!!

Shelleen said...

I can finally see some resemblence between Brooklyn and Brielle in that first picture.

Kristin said...

Oh I am so happy you posted these and that I finally get to see her up close. She is BEAUTIFUL!! These are great pictures Sharene! I am so SO happy for you all. Just love you.

Lisa said...

She's so beautiful! Can't wait to meet her in person!

Lisa said...

She is so so so cute!!!!!

Annie

Nick and Jen said...

I haven't been on here in WAY too long!!! Congratulations! She is absolutely precious!

I loved the video of Brielle being 2! She is so funny! :)

Kristi said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!