Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No baby yet....

It says I have 0 days left which is true. My due date has come and gone and unfortunately she thinks she needs more time inside me. I know I post about my sisters a lot but I am so thankful for them. Today my younger sister came down with her little one. Brielle and I needed it so much. She needed someone to play with and I needed someone to talk to who also went past her due date. It was so fun. Thank you Shell and Ariah!

I promise I will let you all know when this baby comes, but as of right now, she has no desire to come. Hopefully she will soon....

5 comments:

Jeannette said...

I'm sorry your baby isn't here yet...but happy that you have such a supportive family!

Jillian said...

I feel your pain! Both of my kids were born after their due dates! Wishing you the best with everything.

Teah said...

Trey was four days past his due date. It was hard because I had labor two days before the due date and it turned out I just had mastitis which was causing a fever which caused the contractions. I cried when they sent me home. I seriously considered being induced but looking back I'm so glad I didn't. His labor and delivery was the smoothest one out of all my kids. Good luck and chin up.

emlizalmo said...

Darn it.

Andrea said...

maybe you will get to share a birthday! Everything will be great. go jump on a trampoline!