Thursday, March 4, 2010

Naps

Brielle has pretty much stopped taking naps. That is one reason we got her a big girl bed, because she was not taking naps anyway, so she might as well play in her room for her "nap time." For the last few days though she has been sick and so has actually taken a nap. The funny part is, she has taken naps in her closet which is where I found her after her nap yesterday. She gave me this look when I took her picture and I laughed SOOOOO hard. She is the master of dirty looks, since the day she was born. I love this picture. She had put on her hat which her Aunt Lisa had made, taken off her pants and put a blanket around her bottom half. She asked me if I liked her pretty dress after she woke up.

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

tehehe... love that face.

emlizalmo said...

Whoa! Still cute though. :)