Thursday, March 11, 2010

Brooklyn Noel Gulbrandsen is here!

YAY!! She finally made her way into our family on my birthday, March 9, 2010, weighing 7 lbs 4 oz and 19.5 inches long and is perfect. I love these pictures. I just couldn't come to post one of myself yet. They are SOOOOOO bad, but I love this one of Mike, Brielle and Brooklyn. Brielle absolutely loves her baby sister so far and is being so sweet and soft with her. I cannot believe how much I have missed being around Brielle these last few days. She is such a sweet girl and makes me laugh.
Here are a couple of the people who have come so far. Sorry I have not gotten pictures of everyone. This is Mike's beautiful little cousin Sarah with Brooklyn.

This is my sweet cousin Susie and her mom, Aunt Meri, who are so thoughtful and sweet and brought Brooklyn and I some presents.
More pictures to come. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and for all of the well wishes with our beautiful new daughter Brooklyn. We are doing really well. We love you all!

14 comments:

michelledoodads said...

She is CUTE! Can't wait to see her in person! I'll call you or text you.

Jamie said...

Cute! I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to see her!

Jeannette said...

She's so beautiful! Congatz!

Isaak and Jackie said...

congrats you guys she looks perfect. So glad you are doing well.

Jillian said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful!

Jason and Brooke said...

When someone tells you your baby is cute sometimes you wonder whether they really mean it?! I think you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, I really mean it when I say she is gorgeous!! There is just nothing like a new baby. Give her a kiss for me would ya!

emlizalmo said...

Yay for the Gulbrandsen's! She is perfect!

Rachel said...

She looks beautiful and TINY...especially next to big sister. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you that she's finally here. I'd love to come peek at her when you're ready! :)

Marci said...

Yay!! Congrats I am so excited for you!! That is great that Brielle is doing so good with her and loves her! Can't wait to see more pictures of her!!

AprilA said...

Congrats! What a birthday present! :) I see some spa birthday parties in your future!!

Anonymous said...

she is beautiful so happy for you. XOXO

--kristin

Anonymous said...

love her name btw

--kristin

Melissa Yergensen said...

YAY! She is so beautiful! Congratulations and hopefully we get to meet her soon.

Lisa said...

I'm so happy she's here! She's so cute, and I hope Brielle's good behavior continues :) Love you guys.