Friday, September 19, 2008

Stay Tuned






I am so sorry that I have not been keeping up on this very well. Just to let you know how the last few weeks have gone for me, as of Thursday morning aorund 11 o'clock the latest I had gotten up this week was 4:30 am and I had worked 43 hours up to that point! That on top of a baby makes life pretty busy. When I'm not working it is hard for me to be on my computer when there are dishes and laundry to be done. Anyway I promise that I will catch ya'll up as soon as I get a chance to breathe, hopefully this weekend! Here are some cute pictures taken recently of the family. I hope you are all doing well in blogging land!!

8 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

Sharene, those pictures are GORGEOUS. Your daughter is so pretty! I'm sure you don't remember me...I was at your Seeattle Wedding reception. Mike and I used to hang out when he lived in Seattle - I was Max Adams then. (Online, I keep it Aunt LoLo...my blog goes out to more than just family, so I like to keep it "mysterious". ;-)) You're in my reader now, so I can keep up to date on your cute family! Oh, and your post about your daughter choking on everything made me LOL. My daughter was the SAME way...I eventually figured out that she would pretty much take care of herself. She still chokes on a lot of things, but she never really CHOKES - just coughs it out of the way.

Sharene said...

Well Hello Max! Thanks for posting. You forgot to give me your address so we can keep posted on your family!

emlizalmo said...

Oh man...look at that baby. She really is just perfect in every way. You guys get the BEST pictures of her!

Kristin said...

Holy Smokes!! GREAT pictures!!! She has gotten so big. I was very excited to see you on here. I miss you! You guys are such a cute fam.

Olsen Family said...

She is so stinkin cute...I love the pictures.

Tamaran said...

Cute pictures. She is beautiful!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. Hang in there. We're patient for updates. Almost. ;)

Emily said...

Brielle is so dang cute! The pictures look really good too!