Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ode to my sister Shelleen

I just needed to make a shout out to my beautiful sister, Shelleen. Isn't she gorgeous? I just love her. Anyway, those weeks where I was working like crazy, she made the effort to pack up her cute baby and come down and watch Brielle so I could work a billion hours! I didn't want Brielle to be ignored in any way, so I was so thankful that she came down and watched her for me. She is such a blessing in my life. I love her so much and I'm so thankful we grew up (because we didn't get along so well when we were younger) and are so close now. She is truly one of my best friends and I do not know what I would do without her. I am so close to both of my sisters and they both live within 45 minutes of me. II am so lucky. I'm very thankful for them. We get to see each other often and I love them both very much!


Oh and here is a picture of Brielle in the hamper. Just too cute to pass up.

5 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Sisters...mmmm...I love them. Can't live without 'em.

MommyMert said...

I love my Sisters--they are my best friends.

(email me at mertgirl at hotmail dot com. :) so I can add ya to my blog.)

Melissa Yergensen said...

Sisters are the best thing ever. I have four and have no idea what life would be like without them. They add so much to our lives, what a great sister you have!! And beautiful too, you two look a lot alike.

The clothes hamper picture is so adorable, she's going to be a good helper. Folding laundry already!

Emily said...

Shell is awesome! Brielle is so stinkin' cute! Hope all is well!

Kristin said...

I love my sisters too. Wish they were closer. Seriously they are my best friends too now that we are older. Funny how that all works out. She is really pretty too. Just like you. And Brielle in the clothes is awesome.