Sunday, September 28, 2008

Catch up

So I used to get upset when people would post a whole bunch all at the same time. I just thought, why don't they just post as they go along. Well it happened to me. I found that if I was posting as I went along, I was not getting my work done and that was a problem, so I just stopped blogging for a while. Well I just played catch up, so if you want to just look at one a day for the next week or so, then it will be like I posted everyday, instead of all at the same time. Thanks for all your comments. I love your comments! Have a great week and hope you enjoyed the catch up. I'll try to be better at posting more often, but I make no guarantees.

6 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Oooo...I'm excited! Here I go!

Shannon said...

Thanks for all the new posts! I loved to hear what has been going on. I've been checking in and wondered what happened to you! We miss you guys. I can't believe how big Brielle is getting!"

Andrea said...

I love the new updates! Cute pics of your little woman! I love the one of her sitting sleeping in the crib! And I love the stomping of the foot in the video when she is dancing! ha!

Melissa Yergensen said...

I couldn't help it, I pretty much read them all in one sitting! You really do have one of the sweetest babies I've ever seen!

Kristin said...

Wahoo!! You're back!!! So exciting. Loved seeing you yesterday. I have missed you.

Michelle said...

Sharene, I did the tag, sorry it took so long. Also, if you still want to do the cards on your own time, you can get the kit and I'll loan you stamp sets to do it another time. No pressure. Just thought I'd lay out the option.