Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged!

A) Four places I visit over and over:
1. Lake Powell
2. Arches National Park
3. Shelleen's house (my sister)
4. Costco

B) Four people who email me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. LDS something or other (I guess this is not a real person oh well)
3. Baby Center.com
4. My relief society president to tell me about that night's enrichment (which I love because I either forget or don't hear about it)

C) Four places I like to eat:
1. Cheesecake factory
2. Olive Garden
3. Cafe Rio
4. Macaroni Grill

D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. On vacation at Lake Powell or Hawaii
2. With Mike anywhere
3. With my family anywhere
4. Taking a nap

E) Four TV shows (movies) I would watch over and over:
1. Charmed
2. Monk
3. Ever After
4. While you were sleeping

F) Four People I'm tagging:
1. Shelleen
2. Ryan
3. Andrea
4. Emily

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i love charmed too! thanks for playing :)

Ryan said...

Can I refuse to be tagged? Just kidding