Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the road again... I just can't wait to get on the road again.

The next weekend- May 30-June 5th Brielle and I (along with most of my immediate family) flew to Cleveland for my oldest niece's baptism and my youngest nephew's baby blessing. It was so much fun and it was hard to come home. I only see my oldest brother's family about once a year, if that, and so it was fun to spend time with them. Also Chris (my brother who is in residency) took a week off so it was even better. I took so many great pictures and had a hard time chosing which ones to put on here so I put a whole bunch!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

all the pics are super cute - it looks like a really fun vacation! it's so great to spend time with family. is this the plane trip that you blogged about earlier? if so, how did it go?

Sharene said...

Sarah - it was great, thanks for all of your advice. Brielle and Ariah both did great for the most part. I really appreciated your comments!

Michelle said...

I loved all the pictures. You have a great family!

Kristin said...

What fun!!! The pictures were so fun to look at. Hmmmm . . .I love the minnie mouse outfits--so, so cute. That picture of her with the bottle was great. I have been to Amish country in Pennsylvania--it was neat. They are good people. Ohio is beautiful!!! Sometimes I miss the East . . .That picture of your niece and nephew together was precious--so glad so much of your family could be there for such a special time.