Monday, June 23, 2008

Artsy fartsy





So I had a friend invite me to a card party. I have never made my own cards, but thought it would be fun. I went and let me tell you what, I LOVED IT!! I am not very good or efficient yet, but I plan to be, if I get invited again (wink, wink)! The cards are adorable and worth every second and penny I put into them. I am not very artsy at all, but this made me feel awesome, (even though I followed step by step how to do it and I got help with some of them). It was exhilarating. Just thought you all might like to know how artsy I am now! ha ha

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You did great! And don't you feel so accomplished?! I'm not crafty, but when I finish a card I feel like I could run a marathon! Just kidding. You were awesome and you are always invited!

Rachel said...

so fun to be there with you...love the conversation just as much as the crafts!

Kristi said...

Cute cards!

emlizalmo said...

I wish I had been there. I bet you guys had a whirlwind card-making BLAST! Doesn't it make you feel great to get so much done?