Friday, June 20, 2008

New Look

How do you like the new look of our blog? I'm very happy with it. It needed a major facelift, and I think I found just the ticket!

By the way, if anyone out there is looking at my blog (which is fine) and I do not have your name under the family and friends, please let me know what your blog address is so I can add you on and keep in touch with you as well. I would really appreciate it. Happy blogging! So if you haven't noticed, I'm completely addicted to blogging now!!!!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it...love thecutestblogontheblock!

Sarah said...

super cute! love the green and pink. isn't blogging addicting?

Kristin said...

Very very cute

Michelle said...

I love it. Keep bloggin!

Shannon said...

Love the new look. Very cute - and original. We were camping this weekend - so we'll have to try to get together next Friday!

emlizalmo said...

I love the new look. So happy and bright. :)