Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pictures of Cleveland Trip





















This is the oldest grandchild, Annie. She is so smart and beautiful and she and I have a special bond. I love her so much. Out of all the people she could have sat by in sacrament meeting that was there for her and Hudson she chose to sit by me. I loved it! I love these pictures of her and Brielle. She was able to make Brielle laugh more than anyone. Brielle just adored her and she adored Brielle. The first one is the day we got there. The second picture is the day Annie was baptized.

This picture is of Annie, Brielle and Ariah (my younger sister's baby). I thought it was sweet that Brielle was touching Ariah's hand although she was probably trying to scratch her. The picture on the right is one of Annie and Hudson (her baby brother who was blessed the same day). It was such a blessing to be there.



This picture I think is hillarious. Ariah is falling over and not happy. Hudson is crying and you look at Brielle's face and she is just so happy about it all!

1 comment:

emlizalmo said...

Oh my gosh...look at her with all those babies! You can tell she is a gem!