Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh my heavens!

I just can't get this right. From my last post I did not mean to make anyone feel bad for commenting, I just wanted to make sure everyone knew how we did that. Plus when I wrote that post I was not in the best mood so I think it came across stronger than intended. Please forgive me if you felt bad. That was not my intent. I love comments on my blog - it makes posting worth it! Please keep commenting and ignore my brash posts.

Also can I just say I love going to the outlets at Park City. We always spend way too much money there. Usually it is for things for us, but yesterday it was for Brielle. It was so much fun. We got a cute swimming suit and cover for Lake Powell. We got cute patriotic clothes for the 4th of July. We got some cute summer dresses and did it all for relatively cheap. It was so much fun!

Lastly - for those of you who do not know, Mike got a job! YEAH!!! We are so excited. He is going to start on Monday and work for a place called Mona Vie. It is like Tahitian Noni (power juice) in the international accounting department. He is taking a pay cut but the benefits, I hear, are awesome so hopefully that will help offset the costs. It has been so nice to have him home with Brielle and I, but we know that he has to work in order for us to not live in a cardboard box! Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yeah, Mike!!!! Carl will be so excited; we've been rooting for him. And I didn't think you came across as brash at all...no worries! ;)

Kristin said...

I love you Sharene!! I don't think you could ever be harsh or anything--you have too good of a heart.

And I am so happy for Mike and your family! Congrats on the new job.

We went to Park City on Friday--we too had a great time. It was a beautiful day. Fun to go and spoil the kiddies isn't it?? (and ourselves a little too--heehee)