Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Explanation of pictures of Brielle at Bridal Veil

So I have gotten a lot of comments about the pictures of Brielle near the Provo River at Bridal Veil Falls. Mike's brother Phil was holding her from behind and I just cut him out of the picture. The rock was about 3 feet from the river so there was not any danger of her falling into the river or off the rock. I would never put my baby in danger!! She loved sitting on that rock and was kicking and having a great time. I didn't even realize that it looked like she was sitting on a rock in the river until I got home and looked at the pictures. I just thought it was a great background. Anyway I felt I needed to explain for all those who thought that my baby was dangling on a rock by herself in the middle of a ranging river! :)

5 comments:

Jillian said...

That is too funny! Brielle is such a cutie!

Andrea said...

I knew that...I made a comment, but I wasn't serious, I meant at first look it made me nervous, but I knew you had someone holding her and you said it wasn't in the water...
I know you are a good mom!

Kristin said...

I just had to comment cause of course you are an awesome Mom!! You are so cute Sharene--the pics were very cool. You make me smile.

Kristin said...

Just so you know :-) my heart racing was a little exagerated--it was just for a split second. I figured someone was there--either that or she has some amazing balancing skills!! hee hee

Rachel said...

I also need to say that it took me back only when I first glanced. I know you're a fabulous mom just as much as I know that there's no way little Brielle could sit straight up on a rock like that and let you take pictures without her falling. Too funny...and I love the pictures!