Saturday, May 10, 2008

More about me!

A: Attached or Single: Attached - 6 year anniversary on 08/08/08!
B: Best Friend: Mike, my mom and my sisters.
C: Cake or Pie: It depends on the kind - probably banana cream pie (although I like ice cream much better than either of those).
D: Day of Choice: Saturday of course!
E: Essential Item: Lotion, Chapstick and sunshine.
F: Favorite Color: Purple.
G: Greatest Accomplishments: Having a baby (that was a lot harder for me than most people).
H: Hometown: Roosevelt, Utah.
I: Indulgences: Ice cream and chocolate
J: January or July: Oh that is a hard one. I usually love snow and so January is awesome but right now I'm sick of the cold and snow so July sounds nice (plus I'm going to Lake Powell in July which I am totally psyched about).
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family and friends are a given, so my answer is laughing.
N: Number of Siblings: 4 - two sisters and two brothers
O: Oranges or Apples: I love oranges but hate peeling them so I eat apples more.
P: Phobias or Fears: SPIDERS, recently snakes since we have them all over. I'm still scared of the dark (I know, I know I should have gotten over that when I was a kid).
Q: Quotes: There are three words that sum up everything I have learned in life: Life Goes On!
R: Reasons to Smile: Brielle, any babies/kids laughs, Mike and Brian Reagan always makes me laugh. If you haven't listened to this comic, you should. He is hillarious.
S: Season: Summer (except when it is really hot).
T: Tag Four Friends: Whoever wants to. I love learning more about people.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: I tore my ACL, lateral and medial meniscus in my left knee playing volleyball during the first home game of the season my senior year of high school.
V: Very Favorite Store: Mike has taught me the ways of Costco. We call it the place of goodness!
W: Worst Habit: I lick my lips a lot, so they are dry and that is why I need a lot of chapstick.
X: X-ray or Ultrasound: Definitely ultrasound, this is an odd question.
Y: Your Favorite Food: The Cheesecake factory has this dish that is incredible called Chicken Madiera. It is soooooo yummy. Otherwise - Mexican food.
Z: Zodiac: Pieces

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun to get to know you better. I like these so much for that reason. I think Brian Reagan is HILARIOUS!! Oh I could watch him for hours.
And another yummy recipe. Cool.

Kristi said...

I'm glad you did this because it was fun to read about you. :) That's so cool that your anniversary is 8-8-08!