Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What do you know, more pictures of Brielle!






So we went up to Mike's dad's house for conference weekend. He took some great pictures of Brielle and us so I thought I would post them. She has such a personality as you can see in these pictures. Believe me, she came with that personality from day 1. She is such a happy baby about 97% of the time. The other 3% I think she is in pain and that is why she fusses. She rarely cries unless she is really upset. We feel so blessed to have started with such a sweet baby. Maybe we will have more children! I love that baby so much!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I love more pictures of Brielle!

They are beautiful!!! I love her tongue!

emlizalmo said...

Oh my goodness...those are the CUTEST pictures! I love them all! She really does have her tongue out all the time doesn't she? Still so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful family!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Elke