Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I love being a mom!!



There she is sticking her tongue out again. As you can tell that is one of her favorite things to do.
I love the second picture because I think she looks like a model.


When I went to get Brielle when she woke up after a car ride, this is what I get. Most of the time when she wakes up she starts talking to herself, not crying. In the other picture she is flashing a gang sign. I'm not sure what it means, if anyone knows let me know!



I just want to say how much I love being a mom. I was over at Adina's the other day and she asked me that, "Don't you love being a mom." I said I really do. I was born to be a mom. I remember holding a friend's baby a few years ago when he was asleep and I told her this is what I was meant to do, hold a baby and be a mom. I was holding Brielle today when she was asleep I got an overwhelming feeling of love for this little girl who I love more than I ever thought I could. No matter what life brings, I am a better person because of this beautiful baby girl. There are many days when I wonder how I got so lucky to have her in my life. I am also grateful for a sweet wonderful husband who is an awesome dad. He is the greatest! I am the luckiest person in the world.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Love this.

Love the pictures of your girl.

We need to come see you!! I need some Sharene talk time. Will call sometime.

It's funny--I never really "dreamed" about being a mom. It just kind of fell into my lap. I wanted to "do things" first. But I wouldn't trade it now, for any of those "things". I love being a mom too. It's awesome.

Michelle said...

I love being a mom too. I have dreamed about it forever and it brings a tear to my eye to think, "I'm FINALLY here!" He's finally MINE!

emlizalmo said...

It really is the best, isn't it. LOTS of stress, exhaustion, sorrow, but worth every second of the bad for a few moments of the good. Brielle is darling in these pictures!