Thursday, April 10, 2008

I can't think of a title

So I was feeling bad for myself a couple of weeks ago. I was just on Michelle's blog and her son, who is 2.5 months younger than Brielle was laughing. I had had a rough day because Mike had lost his job and I got yet another medical bill. That night I thought Brielle needs to laugh. To my surprise and delight she did. I got the video camera and she giggled for about 3 minutes. I got it all on video and was so excited. When I tried to put in on my blog I somehow messed it up and deleted the video! I was extremely sad. Well tonight Brielle outdid herself. She is the most happy betweeen about 8 and 8:30 at night. Mike was just saying hello, hello to her and she was outright laughing. It was the best sound in the whole world! I hope you enjoy. You just can't help but laugh at this awesome video.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Sooooo cute! She is an adorable little thing. Addi doesn't laugh a ton either. its ok
Sorry about Mike's job. I was pretty bumbed when Heath lost his a month after Addison was born but it has been a huge blessing in disguise. Keep your chin up and pay your tithing...things will work out. The Lord Promises us that it will.
PS call me.

Rachel said...

Oh, Sharene, I'm so sorry about Mike's job. I can relate and I know that it's stressful. You've been in our prayers...sometimes these events allow the Lord to find you something that will bless your life more. You're such great people; I know He'll take care of you!

Rachel said...

I forgot to say...please, please, please call if you need ANYTHING!

Kristin said...

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Ditto on what the others said.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry that I contributed to a sad day! Please know that he has only laughed a few times since. He is so stingy! But this is worth the wait. She is adorable and so great!