Monday, September 20, 2010

Weight loss

Some of my family members are doing a biggest loser competition and I LOVE competition. Something about it really motivates me. I have wanted to lose weight, like most women, but have found it hard with nursing, being a mom to two little kids and working both for a company and inside the home. There have been some women in my ward and family who have lost A LOT of weight lately and I know I can, it just seemed overwhelming. Well when my sister suggested doing this little fun competition I knew that now was a good time to try to get back down to my goal weight. I have put on the right my X factor (like some of my friends have done, thanks for the idea!) and I am excited I am actually losing. I have lost my first 10 lbs and can't wait to be looking and feeling much better in the next few months. Wish me luck!!

13 comments:

Teah said...

Wow!good job Shar. Have you found anything that particularly works for you or just a huge combination. Good Luck :)

London said...

That is amazing! Keep it up.

Melissa Yergensen said...

That's awesome! It's interesting to me what gets people motivated ... thanks for sharing! Good luck!

Tara James said...

Great Job Sharene. Keep up the great work.. You can totally win the competition!!

Rachel said...

I think that's a fantastic idea. It always helps to have others involved. Good luck!!!!!

emlizalmo said...

Between the weight loss and the new highlights...you are looking GOOD! :)

Mindy Thomas said...

Good Job! You are kicking butt! Keep up the good work.:)

Kasha Farmer said...

Awesome job! Hey I want to lose weight but I don't want to exercise or change my eating habits, any suggestions?

Michelle said...

Boy howdy! Good luck! I'm right there with you! You can do it!

Jason and Brooke said...

You go girl!! I think what you're doing is awesome. It is one thing to want to but to actullay do it is another. Keep up the good work and good luck!

Isaak and Jackie said...

good luck, i know you can do it!

Lisa said...

Way to go Sharene! I hope something works out and we get to see you in a couple of months. We love you guys.

Kristin said...

Fantastic job Sharene!! I'm rooting for you. Congratulations.