Wednesday, September 1, 2010

4th of July

So since the 4th of July was on the Sunday, the Stadium of Fire, which we went to courtesy of Mike's work, was on the 3rd and the Provo parade was on the 5th. Here are Brielle, Shimayne (my sister) and Randall (brother-in-law) at the parade route. Brielle loved the parade. It got pretty hot but we made it through most of it.
Here is Brooklyn when she was not screaming :)
Here it the view we had from the Stadium of Fire of the Provo Temple.
We hiked Stewart Falls the morning of the 3rd. Brielle did not take a nap and I was so worried about taking her to Stadium of Fire that night. Luckily she was so good. She did sleep for about 15 minutes during the first part of it and was absolutely thrilled when the fireworks started. My friend Kasha watched Brooklyn. There was no way she would have been happy during it. Thanks Kasha!
Mike's sister Racheal came with us. We had a good time. Carrie Underwood was amazing. She is so talented!

I love the 4th of July. It is probably my 3rd favorite holiday. My Grandma Weight used to pay for all of us to go to the Stadium of Fire. It has been fun going with Mike's work. I love it. It makes me remember my Grandma Weight and the many memories I have with my dad's side of the family on the 4th of July.

No comments: