Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lake Powell

My mom, kids and I had the opportunity to go to Lake Powell with my Uncle's family and some other extended family. We went for three days and it was sooooooo fun! I was so thankful to go at all even though Mike couldn't go with us. My mom was great and so helpful with my kids. We had a wonderful beach spot that we would go to each day and Brielle was in heaven. Brooklyn did pretty well as well. You can see her sleeping in the last picture. I loved this first one with the moon over the rocks.
She loved the beach and took a 2-3 hour nap each day.

There were rocks all around for the boys to climb. It was so fun.
Brooklyn took a good 2 hour nap that day on the beach. It was such a fun time. It was hard to come home. I thought about quitting my job so I could stay the whole week. Glad I didn't.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I've never been to lake powell in my whole life. It looks so fun, though. Sometime. Maybe, sometime!

emlizalmo said...

Wheweee...I love that place! I'm so glad you got to go and that the girls were such gems. That's the best feeling...feeling like you don't want to leave your vacation. It means it's time to go...and look forward to the next one. :)

Lisa said...

That place would have been heaven for our kids, but not for me! It looks like you had so much fun, but I must admit, I'm glad we didn't go. I hope we can make it there with you someday!

Mindy Thomas said...

Looks like fun! I have lived in utah almost my whole life and have never been to Lake Powell. Sad I know.