Sunday, October 24, 2010

My cute little ones

I love this picture of Brooklyn falling asleep sitting up. Some days I think I could do that too with how little she sleeps at night.
Brooklyn - about 6 months old.

Brielle and her dad love to sail in their pirate ship (our car) to far off places (like the store) and like to talk like pirates...."ARRR We be pirates." She loves it and this is a do-rag that Mike has which Brielle likes to wear.

We went up to Idaho to visit Mike's grandparents and had a great time. Brooklyn absolutely loved Grandpa Glen! I am so mad I did not get pictures of Grandma and Grandpa with our kids...DUH!

This was at the Boise zoo. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a great weekend!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

What sweet girls. That pirate is just darling. That's cute that Mike pretends with her like that. Brooklyn is so pretty, so big. I love it.

Kristi said...

They are so cute and have the best smiles! Fun to see pictures of them!

Rachel said...

They're absolutely ADORABLE, those two! Did I tell you that I put Emma's shoes on Brielle that day that played outside together? Perfect fit. :)

Mindy Thomas said...

Way cute pictures! I think brooklyn looks like you! What a cute dad to play with her like that!

Michelle said...

Cute pictures. I do love the one of Brooklyn falling asleep sitting up. The pirates are pretty cute, too. Also, SUPER congrats on loosing 32 pounds! How did you do it? I'm going SO SLOW. Are you still nursing?