Tuesday, December 11, 2012

June 2012

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Brooklyn.  She is my little spit fire and it is hard to get a picture of her looking at me AND smiling.  Don't mind the fact she does not have any pants on.  One time she was quiet for a while (which never happens with Brooklyn) and I went in to find her and she had put on every one of our necklaces.  She looks pretty darn cute!
 My friend Kasha invited us to the Princes Festival at Thanksgiving Point.  It was so great.  We had such a great time and my girls were so happy to dress like princesses. 
 Eliot with Brielle and Brooklyn.
 I sure love this little princess!
 I gave Brielle a couple of options of doing this or that and she wanted her face painted so we did it, and she loved it. 
 So of course Eliot and Brooklyn also wanted to get their faces painted.  We love good friends!
 Meeting Arial..
This picture is so serene.  Brooklyn loves her sister so much and is very protective of her.  You think that it would be Brielle who is more protective of Brooklyn, but it is the opposite.  What sweet girls I have.  We had such a great time.  Thanks Kasha for inviting us!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Cute Brooklyn. :)

What a wonderful day at the princess fair! Would you do it again? The carriage is lovely. I love that last picture of your girls together. So tender.

Teah said...

I love that first picture, and honestly didn't notice the MIA pants until you mentioned. Of course that may be because my daughters entire wardrobe is usually MIA if I don't watch her close. So cute Shar. I'm so grateful for the new pictures too. Thank you.