Thursday, December 13, 2012

July 2012

 I love the 4th of July, really really love it.  This year Shimayne invited us to go to the Balloon Festival or whatever it is called.  So I took my girls and they loved it.  I love hot air balloons and don't ever remember doing this but have always wanted to.  It was a great experience!
 We always go to the parade and then have a barbecue at my house afterwards.  I love it so much!
 Look at that cute girl.  Man I love her.  She loves the 4th about as much as I do!
Another great thing about July is my younger sister's birthday.  I love her and her husband so much.  We are so close with them and our kids love each other so much.  Right after these two got married, they moved to Nebraska and I literally thought my heart was ripped out.  It was so hard for me.  Thankfully they moved back not too long after they left and they have made my life so much fuller and greater!  I'm so thankful for them and love them both so much!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Its fun to think about July when it is cold. Traditions are great things. They make life so much more complete. I love how close you are to family. It's pretty great when they live close.