Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lindon Pool

My cousin Susie introduced me to this pool and I am in love with it. It is the Lindon Pool and it is perfect for kids. It is $5 for adults and free for my kids. Brielle loves it. It has this pirate part with ships and water slides perfect for kids, then a bigger waterslide, a little pool (1 foot deep), a normal pool, hot tub, a lazy river and a surfing pool. I love it all.
Rachael (Mike's sister) and Brielle. She was so good with Brielle and Brielle didn't wan tto leave her sight.
Brooklyn tried the pool for a while and then got cold, so she sat and warmed up and slept in her car seat.


6 comments:

London said...

So cute! I remember going to the Lindon pool once and had so much fun.

Mindy Thomas said...

Way cute pic's! I heard that pool is pretty cool. I need to check it out!

Cindi~Chad said...

That looks like a ton of fun and your girls are adorable. Keep having fun.

Melissa Yergensen said...

Cute! We had so much fun with you at the Provo pool yesterday!

Teah said...

ooo...I want to go there. It looks like lots of fun. I always love when they actually have stuff that is kid appropriate. Maybe if we are able to visit next summer we will have to make that one of our stops.

Kristin said...

Okay, never even heard of that place!! man, looks like so much fun. You guys had tons of fun this summer!!