Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jump On It - May 2010

I LOVE THIS PLACE. It is free for anyone 3 and under and Brielle loves it. There are trampolines and blow up things and since I don't participate in the jumping, we go for free. It is so fun and we have done it so many times in the last few months. Here are Brielle and Ariah going down the blow up slide.
My camera does not work so well with jumping so the pictures are blurry but I kind of caught her in the air. The best part is to jump with the balls of course!
I love Brielle's hair in this one.
This is what Brooklyn was doing while the girls were jumping. Look at those beautiful eyes!
I love the tongue sticking out in the pictures. Brielle used to do the same thing.

3 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Brielle looks like she's in heaven! What a yummy little girl. And I agree...Brooklyn's eyes are FABULOUS!

Jeannette said...

in the very last pic of Brooklyn, it looks like she's about to say YAAARRR. Shar, I think you may have birthed a pirate baby.

Mindy Thomas said...

I didn't know that it is free for kids under 3 what a deal! Looks like fun!