Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jaron's baby blessing - Catch up

As many of you know, my sister Shell, has kids just after me. I get pregnant and then they decide it is time to come down to Earth. I love it! So her son Jaron was born 5 weeks after Brooklyn. He was blessed in June and we got some great pictures. I sure love him already. He is such a chill baby and just good. He harldy cries and it is so easy to get him to laugh. What a joy! I hope that he and Brooklyn are good friends just like me and my cousins! I love them.
Look at him! I love this picture. Bad angle but I love his smile. What a hunky chunk of a boy!
I love Brooklyn's smile. It makes me melt. It is much easier to get Brooklyn to smile than it was to get Brielle to smile, but Brooklyn does cry more than Brielle did, so we win some and lose some. What cute cousins!

1 comment:

Teah said...

Thank you Shar! I love seeing them grow.