Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pretty in Pigtails

This is our couch potato Brielle. She loves watching two things, Finding Nemo and the American Idols singing Don't Stop Believing. We try not to let her watch too much but it definitely happens when I'm trying to make dinner.
I can finally do Brielle's hair in pigtails and I love it. She looks so cute in them. She looks like a little girl instead of a baby. What a cutie!!
Pretty in pink.............
This picture makes me laugh because my older sister had the same face when she was about this age. Love it!

4 comments:

Kemi said...

My favorite pigtails on little girls are the ones that look like antennae.

Adorable! :)

emlizalmo said...

LOVE the piggies! What a sweet baby girl!

michelledoodads said...

The pigtails are pretty cute. I need a little girl!

Brittainey said...

She is way too stinkin' cute. I can't believe how big she is getting. Keep up the good work.