Thursday, July 10, 2008

My daughter is a genius!

So Brielle has this cute little aqua musical thing that we have kept in her crib since she has been in there. She loves it and it has helped her go to sleep many times. We hadn't hung it up on the back part of the crib like we should because I couldn't figure out how to do it. Well a few weeks ago I put her to bed (not alseep) and had the monitor on. I kept hearing the muscial thing go on and off, on and off. I went in and she was hitting it with her hand, on and off. It was so cute. A couple of days later, it was the same thing, except she was kicking it on and off. Well one night when I was staying up late working, it was about 11:30 and all of a sudden I heard the aqua thing go on. I thought oh she probably accidentally knocked it. I went in to turn it off and I saw her reach over and turn it off and then go back to sleep. I laughed so hard! Since she is a genius, hopefully she will support Mike and I in our old age.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

what a smartie! figuring out electronics already:)

Kristin said...

This is a great story--isn't it amazing how their little brains are just soaking everything in and figuring out this world around them?

Kristi said...

How smart! And this is only the beginning!

emlizalmo said...

Smart little girl. I LOVE watching them learn new things. Just love it.

Michelle said...

What a fun story! I love seeing what they learn next. She IS a genius!

Emily said...

That is a cute story! I swear babies/children as so much smarter than they used to be.

Shannon said...

So cute to see them figuring things out. She is a doll.

Ty, Nat, and Raymie said...

Brielle is such a sweetheart! She is so cute! Also I wanted to comment on how you post a weekly recipe. Great idea! It is giving me good ideas! Thanks for your help! I need your quick recipe for "funeral potatoes." I like quick and easy recipes.