Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

Happy extremely late Halloween from the prettiest 4-year-old Snow White.
The skeleton is my pumpkin and the bat is Mike's.

This skeleton head is Randall's and the star keeper is Shimayne's. We always have so much fun decorating our pumpkins with Shimayne and Randall and they always turn out so good (in my opinion).

We had two Snow White's this year and I think they are pretty darn cute.

(I already did this post once. Hopefully it will work this time!)

3 comments:

Kris Tina said...

Oh yay for Halloween! And holy cow - I had no idea you guys were such artists when it comes to pumpkin decorating. Mucho impressive. Mucho!

Stubbs said...

Super cute! I love those girls! I haven't posted Halloween yet... we have a cute one of the 4 kiddos. I'll get to it one day. :)

Michelle said...

They were pretty cute! The twinner snow whites were adorable.