Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Brielle's birthday 2011

Oh these are backwards. I always forget I have to do it backwards. Oh well. Here are all of Brielle's presents. She was lucky enough to have a family birthday party and a friend party.

Here are the friends just about to have cake and ice cream.
We only have two kids not looking in this picture which I think is a HUGE success. We have from left to right: Brielle, Lia Stubbs, Brooklyn, Emma Mouritsen, Gavin Mccullough, Lauren Clark, Ariah Warner, Eliot Farmer and Macy Mccullough.


Brielle with her incredible cake that my friend Brenda Clegg made. It was incredible and sooo yummy! What a beautiful 4-year-old I have!! We colored Tinkerbell, played follow the fairy (follow the leader) and had a treasure hunt. We had a great time.

This is from her family party that we had on Sunday. She got that cute Rapunzel shirt from her incredible primary teachers.

Too bad I didn't get more pictures of the family that came to the party. I get so caught up in everything going on and I forget to take pictures. I can't believe my baby is 4. She is such a sweet wonderful girl. I love her so much and I'm so thankful she survived all she had to go through so she could bring joy to my life each and every day.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Brielle!

And I can't believe she is 4, either. Looks like she had some wonderful celebrations. She is so blessed to have the parents she has.

And the cake is marvelous. Brenda is amazing.

Mindy Thomas said...

Happy Birthday Brielle! Way cute cake. Looks like you had a great birthday. Brielle is such a little cutie. How fun.

Michelle said...

Lucky girl! Looks like she had a fun birthday!