Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish a happy mother's day to you beautiful, smart, talented, spiritual and amazing women out there. Yes you (if you are a woman), each of you are so wonderful and I am so lucky to be surrounded by such incredible mothers. I especially am so grateful for my mother. She is one of the most incredible women in this world. She taught me so much about love and the gospel and being a mother. I am so thankful for my beautiful daughters who I love more than anything. I feel so blessed to be a mother. When I was little, all I wanted to be was a mother. I am grateful, so grateful, that the Lord has seen fit to bless me with these incredible girls to be an early mother to. Thanks to Bob and Shari for these adorable matching dresses. They fit perfectly and it made me so happy to put them in them for mother's day! Happy Mother's day!

5 comments:

emlizalmo said...

So, so darling. Hope you had a great day!

Michelle said...

Way cute kids. Way cute dresses. You are a great mom, Sharene. I teared up when you talked about medical technology bringing you your little girls. It's so true!

Melissa Yergensen said...

You have the most beautiful little girls! I love the matching dresses. When I think of being a good mom I think of you singing to your babies. Thank you for your example. Happy Mother's Day!!

Mom Weight said...

Thank you, thank you for the wonderful things you said about your mom. I know, personally, how much she loves and admires you. Hope you had a great mother's day.

Anonymous said...

Sharene your daughters are so beautiful. The dresses look absolutely darling on those beautiful girls. We were sorry to miss but we were celebrating our 10th anniversary. I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Love,
Shari Payne