Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yellowstone - September

My parents made it possible for Mike and I to go to Yellowstone together without Brielle. We had a great time. Mike was sick but he tried so hard to not let it hinder our trip and I think we both really enjoyed ourselves overall. Of course we took hundreds of pictures but these were some of my favorites. If you have not been to Yellowstone, plan to go next year. It is so fun and so many beautiful places to see and go. I don't think the pictures need explaining.











2 comments:

MommyMert said...

Yup, time to go back to Yellowstone... I forget how beautiful that is. Speaking of beauty.. love that shot of you. :) Brielle is two.. wowsers it goes quick. Happy Birthday to her.

Kemi said...

We spent our honeymoon in Jackson Hole/Yellowstone. Every time I see pictures, it makes me smile. :)

I've never been there in the fall, though-- only during the summer. I bet the leaves are beautiful in the fall.

I'm so glad you were able to get away!