Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Brielle turned 2 - can you believe it?

My baby is 2? Parents always say their kids grow up too fast and I cannot believe my little 4 lb 4 oz baby girl is 2 years old and wearing 2T clothing! She is the light of my life and I am so grateful for her. Especially on her birthday I am grateful for her but it is just a little hard thinking about her sweet twin sister who could not join us on earth. Just before her birthday, we found out that she will be having a sister! We are so excited. I didn't think she was going to have a sister and so we are thrilled that she will. She loves giving her baby sister hugs and kisses through mommy's tummy. Just the other day, she said Mama I want my baby sister to come out so I can hold her (of course it was not a perfect sentence, but pretty close). She is so sweet and will be such a great big sister. I love you Brielle and am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed us to have the miracle of having you in our lives!

This toy is from our good friends the Gentiles who just moved to Ohio. We are going to miss them so much!


We had so many family and friends come and Brielle was so happy to have everyone there. She got some great presents!

Here is Ariah in one of Brielle's birthday present bags.

5 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

my girls will be two in Friday and I can't believe it either. I didn't realize how close our twins were born to each other. I am sorry your other half didn't make it to this life, but what a sweet reunion in heaven. Glad to hear about another girl, what a joy! When are you due?

Jillian said...

Happy Birthday, Brielle! Congratulations on having another girl!

Nick and Jen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Brielle! She is so beautiful! Time does go by too fast! I am so excited that you guys are having another girl! They are great!!!

emlizalmo said...

I'm glad your birthday was so great! You are a sweet , sweet girl! I remember clearly the days where your mom and I would hang out at the hospital and the nurses would check on you in your mom's tummy. Do you know how happy you make your Mommy and Daddy?

Kristin said...

She has such a pretty smile. she is a beautiful miracle. Can't wait to meet your second miracle.